Partial recirculating cabinets
embryos@fe series Partial Recirculating Cabinets are available for human assisted reproduction techniques.
Technical specifications for embryos@fe are as follows:
- Microscope ready
- Stable built-in, temperature-controlled heated work surface with ±0.5 °C precision, with PID self-tuning control system for optimised temperature control performance
- Exclusive temperature-controlled, heated glass stage for maximum temperature uniformity
- Vertical laminar air flow cabinet providing ISO 5 environment for in-vitro fertilisation procedures
- Outward air barrier and partial recirculation for the highest protection of the work area and turbulence-free environment
- Microprocessor control
- Soft touch keys
- H14 filter with micromesh downstream equalising plenum, for high airflow speed uniformity
- High gravimetric efficiency pre-filter
- Microscope assembly option
- Three CO2 flow meters and one electrical socket as standard option
- Side safety-glass walls
- Anti-vibration table
- UV light on the back wall (optional)
- Back wall, built-in CO2 incubator and/or 15″ monitor (option)
The Jet Ball by Phenosys is a novel virtual reality experimental system based on an air...
The Illumina Nextera Flex for Enrichment is a targeted sequencing solution.
CerePlex Exilis from Blackrock Microsystems is a lightweight, wireless digital head stage that...