Lab+Life Scientist has an editorial mix of business news, research and funding updates, industry comment, technical articles, conference previews, case studies and succinct new product items, making it a 'must read' for those managing laboratories and research facilities across all sectors. Comprising a bi-monthly print/digital magazine and twice weekly eNewsletter. Check out magazine back copies below.
Available FREE to qualified industry professionals – sign up now at www.labonline.com.au/subscribe
- Jumpstarting the heart of science: how labs and vendors can work together to improve reproducibility
- FBS-free methods of creating cultivated meat
- CRISPR used to mimic disease, advancing cancer research
- Rare form of diamond discovered in meteorites
- Antibodies from former COVID patients neutralise Delta, Omicron