Image analysis software
Image-Pro Plus version 7.0 is the ultimate image analysis software package for fluorescence imaging, quality assurance, materials imaging and various other scientific, medical and industrial applications.
Claimed to be the most powerful member of the Image-Pro software family, Image-Pro Plus includes extensive enhancement and measurement tools and allows you to write application-specific macros and plug-ins.
Reflecting over 20 years of development, evolution and user feedback, Image-Pro Plus is said to provide a full range of utilities for capturing, communicating, processing, measuring, analysing, archiving, reporting and printing.
Image-Pro Plus' user-friendly environment enables you to spend less time learning to use your software and more time analysing and learning from your images.
Lengthy operations can be compressed into a single keystroke or mouse click with Image-Pro Plus' Auto-Pro programming language.
Version 7.0 of Image-Pro Plus image capture, processing and analysis software includes the following new features:
- It includes microscope and stage automation tools which were previously available as add-ons. Control microscope stage in any X, Y or Z direction. Control motorised filter wheels, shutters, filter sliders and lamp settings.
- Automation speeds have been accelerated for the following microscopy hardware controllers: Prior ProScan Controllers, Olympus Microscope Stands (BX-61 and IX-81), Sutter Lambda 10-3 and Ludl MAC.
- Time can be saved by loading multi-frame image sets on demand, resulting in fast load times. This feature is available for Image-Pro sets and TIFF sequences.
- Tile large images and perform extended depth of field operations live - while acquiring images. This tool is available as an add-on to Image-Pro Plus 7.0.
- Optional 3D Surface Inspector tool can be used to create illuminated 3D visualisations of image stacks. Explore image depth with manual measurements and easily create .avi animations.
- A new Macro Browser (formerly the Macro Player) offers quick access to a variety of timesaving macros. New macros are also available in the Macros Menu.
Applications for Image-Pro Plus include:
- fluorescence microscopy
- confocal microscopy
- otolith analysis
- neuron tracing
- industrial inspection
- materials analysis
- surface analysis
- forensic analysis
- ballistics testing
Thermo Scientific Avizo2D is an AI-powered automated imaging and analysis software designed to...
Bitplane's Imaris 9.3 is a software solution for correlative microscopy, enabling the...
Sartorius Stedim Data Analytics has announced SIMCA 16 software for multivariate data analytics....