Lorne Infection and Immunity Conference 2019
The Lorne Infection and Immunity Conference 2019 will be held from 20–22 February at Cumberland Lorne Resort.
The multidisciplinary, international conference brings together basic and clinical researchers from immunology, microbiology and related fields, in academia and industry, working in human and animal health, host-pathogen interactions, innate and adaptive immunity, and infectious and inflammatory diseases.
The 9th annual meeting in 2019 will feature an exciting line-up of international speakers. This includes:
- Andrea Ablasser, Global Health Institute, Switzerland
- Elizabeth Winzeler, UCSD, USA
- Pascale Cossart, Pasteur Institute, France
- Shee-Mai Lok, Duke-NUS, Singapore
- Linfa Wang, Duke-NUS, Singapore
- Robert Seder, NIH/NIAID, USA
- Kim Newton, Genentech, USA
- Robin May, University of Birmingham, UK
The conference also features eminent national speakers, including:
- Elizabeth Hartland, Hudson Institute of Medical Research, Vic
- Allison Abendroth University of Sydney, NSW
- David Hume, University of Queensland, Qld
- Kirsty Short, University of Queensland, Qld
- Wai-Hong Tham, Walter and Eliza Hall Institute, Vic
- Nicole La Gruta, Monash University, Vic
- James McCarthy, QIMR Berghofer, Qld
- Andrew Currie, Murdoch University, WA
- Ana Traven Monash University, Vic
Subsidised student registrations are on offer (conditions apply), as well as more opportunities for early-career researchers and students to speak.
Visit www.lorneinfectionimmunity.org to register and/or to submit an abstract.
Dr Richard Manchester has won one of Australia's highest honours for work in the physical...
Surgical glue that seals wounds in 60 seconds, the world's most accurate clock and a...
Bioethicist Dr Ainsley Newson talks mitochondrial donation, targeted testing and other ethical...