High vacuum pump technology
Designed and manufactured in Australia, the VECTOR rotary vane vacuum pumps present a versatile product line, offering high performance in most applications in the industrial, scientific or refrigeration vacuum fields.
Models are tailored to meet the specific requirements of the required application, featuring the latest technology. Each model features optional inlet fittings, allowing the user to select the appropriate connection for their application and eliminating additional maintenance costs and downtime.
- Refrigeration: multi-head fitting to suit ¼, 3/8 and 5/16” flare SAE
- Laboratory: standard KF 25 fitting with other options available
- Custom fitting options available
- Finned oil box for greater cooling capability
- Improved oil flow for better lubrication and cooling
- Sustainable vacuum due to cooler running and less stress on oils
- Changeover cartridge available on all models
- Versatile connections — multiple choice suction fitting
- O-ring sealed cartridge
- Durable aluminium electrical box
- Magnetic sump plug aids in capturing contaminants
- Fan-cooled motor
- Adjustable gas ballast valve
- Choice of inlet fittings
- Long-term reliability
Laboratory applications include:
- Mass spectrometers
- Electron beam microscopes
- Freeze-drying systems
- Chemical and research labs
- TV tube
- General vacuum engineering
- Backing pump for high vacuum pump systems
The compact and powerful instrument is designed to automate the labour-intensive process of...
The four separately controllable laser channels can be equipped with the same or different...
Cellbox Solutions has launched the Cellbox 2.0 transportable incubator, showcasing added...