Pumping station for laboratory needs
Javac offers the full KNF lab range including the Laboport portable vacuum system.
The Laboport is designed for use with all brands of rotary evaporators and is suitable for general-purpose work, such as vacuum ovens, gel dryers, filtration devices and concentrators. It is a complete system, no additional components are required.
It is built to last, featuring heads made of solid PTFE; efficient PTFE-bonded diaphragms; and liquid-tolerant FFPM valves assuring a long, trouble-free life. It claims user-friendly set-up with push-on hose barbs which eliminate special wrenches or fittings. No cramped cabinet enclosures.
Advantages of the system include:
- compact, quiet, oil-free pumps
- structured diaphragm for long-life operation
- multi-port valve system tolerates condensates
- vacuum down to 0.5 mbar
- companion for laboratory appliances
- source for pumping slightly aggressive or corrosive gases and vapours
- dry vacuum in vacuum oven chambers
- steam sterilisers for sanitising instruments
Laboport models are available in flow rates of 6–60 L/min and vacuum levels down to 0.5 mbar.
DuPont Liveo Pharma Bottle Closures are one-piece silicone stoppers and tubings made from...
DuPont's Liveo Pharma TPE Tubing is extruded pharma tubing based on thermoplastic elastomer...
The product is a syringe plunger stopper for supporting the injection of biologics into...