Microchip electrophoresis system
Shimadzu’s MultiNA Microchip Electrophoresis System provides for fully-automated DNA/RNA size confirmation & quantitation.
The system's features and functions include:
- reusable microchips achieve low running costs for consumables per analysis (less than agarose gels);
- automatic flexible operation from 1 to 96 samples in MTP plates or strips at high speed without reagent wastage;
- four microchips can be installed for parallel processing, including pre-treatment of samples and microchips, resulting in an analysis speed of 80 s unattended;
- equipped with a LED-excited fluorescence detector, the system is 10x more sensitive than ethidium bromide;
- high resolution and reproducibility due to simultaneous electrophoresis of internal marker; and
- ease of use enhanced by sophisticated but simple software operation.
Merck has announced the Millicell DCI Digital Cell Imager, designed to help improve cell culture...
The robust and effective laboratory-based tool is used for screening individuals and populations...
C. Gerhardt provides users with two options for automated protein analysis: Kjeldahl analysis...