Enabling new levels of quantification
Using the SCIEX Triple Quad™ 7500 LC-MS/MS System – QTRAP® Ready, powered by SCIEX OS Software
The ability to achieve high levels of sensitivity while retaining quantitative performance is key to achieving robust analytical results.
The growing number of demanding workflows requiring reliable quantification of more analytes per assay, in increasingly complex matrices, highlights the need for a sensitive MS instrument capable of providing the high level of performance that can meet these analytical challenges while providing the highest levels of robustness. The SCIEX Triple Quad™ 7500 LC-MS/MS System – QTRAP® Ready is enabling new levels of quantification across a large suite of sample types and workflows. The greater sensitivity is achieved through the introduction of hardware features that enable significant gains in the generation, capture and transmission of ions including the OptiFlow® Pro Ion Source (1 µL/min to 3 mL/min), D Jet™ Ion Guide and E Lens™ Technology.1,2,3
Key innovations in the SCIEX Triple Quad 7500 System – QTRAP Ready
- D Jet Ion Guide — improved ion capture and transmission, combined with an orifice with increased sampling area for increased ion sampling, resulting in greater sensitivity
- E Lens Technology — improved ion generation through more energetic ESI droplet desolvation and more efficient ion collection
- OptiFlow Pro Ion Source — designed for robustness and ruggedness with modular architecture to future proof the lab
- QTRAP ready4 — triple quadrupole functionality for quantification, plus full scan linear ion trap MS/MS for confirmation and MRM3 for selectivity5
- Detection system with high energy dynode and pulse counting detector — fast polarity switching (5 msec) and up to 6 orders of magnitude across the linear dynamic range
- SCIEX OS Software — designed for intuitive and streamlined data acquisition and data processing, all on one single platform6
- Sensitivity gains for the evolution of routine bioanalysis. RUO-MKT-02-11885-A.
- Highly sensitive pesticide analysis in baby food. RUO-MKT-02-11958-A.
- High Sensitivity Peptide Quantification Workflow. RUO-MKT-02-11882-A.
- Powerful scan modes of QTRAP® system technology. RUO-MKT-02-8611-A.
- MRM3 quantitation for highest selectivity in complex matrices. RUO-MKT-02-2739-A.
- SCIEX OS Software: Transform your samples into meaningful analytical answers
For more information: https://sciex.li/SCIEX7500.
SCIEX clinical diagnostic portfolio is For In Vitro Diagnostic Use. Rx Only. Product(s) not available in all countries. For information on availability, please contact your local sales representative or refer to https://sciex.com/diagnostics. All other products are For Research Use Only. Not for use in Diagnostic Procedures. Trademarks and/or registered trademarks mentioned herein, including associated logos, are the property of AB Sciex Pte. Ltd. or their respective owners in the United States and/or certain other countries.
Related to RUO-MKT-02-11886-A.
Livecyte facilitates high resolution images during cell analysis, without the need for...
Monoclonal antibodies are some of the best-selling biopharmaceuticals, so it's no wonder that...
Good protein characterisation and protein purification are imperative to yield a sample with the...