Inspired by Science — a one-day virtual event
Thermo Fisher Scientific are delighted to bring you our locally curated Virtual Event — Inspired by Science.
Broadcast live on Thursday 14th October 2021, this free one-day event will bring together local and international thought leaders, technical experts and leading scientists to discuss a range of topics that focus on sustainability in the lab, current and future trends in science technology, digital science and diagnostics. Our goal is to bring bright minds together to foster sharing ideas, learning, and inspiration to build a better future.
Our speaker line-up, to be announced soon, includes scientists and technologists from some of Australia’s leading scientific and healthcare institutes, as well as industry leaders from innovative organisations from all around the world. Speakers will share their findings, insights and perspectives on key topics to advance science and facilitate collaboration.
The sessions will be interactive and encourage delegates to ask questions and join the discussion. Delegates will be able to join any session of interest, switch between streams, and visit booths to interact with staff and other delegates.
Join us and experience:
- Educational and engaging presentations created and presented by scientists for scientists.
- Get involved throughout the event via interactive polls, Q&A and roundtable sessions.
- Interact with speakers, delegates and other like-minded experts in the advanced online chat platform.
- Access the latest resources, including white papers, application notes, technical handbooks and guides.
- Visit our exhibit hall with interactive booths to learn more about products, services, view videos, download literature, and more.
The tracks and topics for this event include:
Sustainability in the Lab
- Learn about energy auditing and efficiency in a laboratory environment.
- Hear about ways to create greener, more sustainable lab and scientific facilities and how the right product choices can make a difference.
- Join the discussions on how we can reduce lab waste to landfill.
- Hear from My Green Lab — a global non-profit organisation with a mission to build a culture of sustainability through science.
Current and future trends in science tech, digital science and diagnostics
- Learn about the future in lab automation and digital science.
- Hear about current and future trends and technology in diagnostics.
- Hear from leading scientists about using the latest technology to improve patient outcomes in oncology, cell therapies and transplantation.
- Find out about the newest product and technology releases.
The event will kick off at 9.45 am AEDT. For more information and to register now, click here.
Compliance with GMP requirements plays a critical role in assuring patient safety by ensuring the...
It has become increasingly certain that the needs of the lab going forward will be different from...