Research Infrastructure Fund grants now open
AIB Labs has opened applications to its Research Infrastructure Fund (RIF) — a grant program designed to facilitate the establishment and running of research service facilities to serve the needs of the South Australian bioscience research community.
The current funding round is open to existing and proposed AIB Labs facilities. The funds can be used for purposes including, but not limited to:
- purchase of equipment;
- salary to support the maintenance or running of equipment;
- training users of equipment;
- leverage of applications for other funding, eg, ARC-LIEF;
- facility business development, including salary support;
- development, implementation and maintenance of management systems such as quality systems and quality accreditation;
- promotion and marketing activities.
The deadline for submission of applications is 22 February.
For more information and to apply, visit http://aiblabs.org.au/grants/research-infrastructure-fund/.
The TGA has granted provisional approval for the first two oral treatments for COVID-19 in...
A major breakthrough in further understanding acute rheumatic fever shows that skin infections...
Genetic differences contribute to both an increased risk of certain chronic pain types and a...